Free Web Video Training
This is what you already know:
- You know that video is a powerful way to connect with your students
- You want to start using video in your blogs and online courses
- You don’t know where to start
- You want to do this yourself
- You don’t want to break the bank
This is what you want to learn:
- What gear do I need?
- What software do I need?
- How do I get over my fear of being in front of the camera?
- What video formats work with blogs and online courses?
- What video resolution works best for screen captures?
- What kind of lights should I use?
- How am I going to afford this?
This web video training is free. No opt-in required.
Note: This training is created using Mac software and geared to Mac users and the free software that comes on Mac computers, such at Quicktime Player. Sorry, Windows people. I’ve been told by Windows using friends that the general lessons and technical information is still valuable for Windows users, so don’t completely dismiss it. Hey it’s free!
If these lessons have benefited you, please share them with others.
Here are the lessons
More training coming soon!
Here's the list of lessons. Newest one is at the top.